How many ways can one day go wrong?

  • morning wake... what time is it? Is my clock wrong? Am I still in time to get to work...
    Yeah, just woke up too early..
  • I wanna listen to some music while driving to work, and fill the iPod with music that isn't there yet.
    The ones you wanna hear won't go in.
  • Okay, we'll just go along with what's there
    The darn iPod breaks down in the middle  of a song.
    Totally this time. Shit.
  • Arrive at work. Where's the boss, and why is she working?
    Oh, he's not coming to work today.
  • Shit, forgot my cellphone at home. Don't know what the time is the whole day.
  • I count my base cash for the day.
    It's lacking 100€.
  • Is everything well with the service desk?
    No, the people who cleaned it up before didn't do it properly.
  • I think my PMS's starting and I don't have anything with me and some other problems with it.
    Of course they started.
  • We have some new "interns" working. Good, they can do all the work.
    Darn, they need guidance.
  • Great, new lottery tickets came, and we have to activate them.
    Shit, someone didn't save that one little paper slips that one needs to activate them
    Nice, we'll just have to send them back then.
  • We are out of all the discount products.
    Surprise? Not really.
    Did some new come with the days load? - No.
    Surprise? Not really.
    Is someone complaining?
    Of course!
  • I need to eat, hungry and it's about time.
    Shit, coworkers shift ends and I'm the only one capable to fill his spot.
    Nice, I'll just eat along it.
  • A new shift starts. She can look after the counter.
    She's never been in it before.
    She needs guidance.
    She complains for having to had to work overtime.
    Boohoo, wha'd'ya think would happen if I started complaining of all the times I've had to work overtime, and skip my coffee breaks because someone's not doing their job.
  • Is the cashier working?
    Not really. 
  • The "interns" leave.
    Good, I get to do some work finally.
    Shit, I have to evaluate them.
    Okay, I'll make give her good grades.
    Shit, now I gave her too good, and she's jumping at joy.
  • Need to finnish up work.
    So depressed.
    Oh shoot...
    Was on my knees putting something on the shelf. Got up and my right knee didn't work anymore. 
  • Is the girl on the counter as she's supposed to be?
    No. Just fuck it, I don't care.
  • I'm off.
    Don't call me if there's an emergency.

Ei kommentteja: