Autumn nights are getting darker and winter is coming. The Yankees are preparing for Halloween, and the rest of the wannabe countries amongst them. I'm not really interested in celebrating pagan holiday. Still when I saw a friend carving out a pumpkin I felt like trying it out. So in order to NOT proclaim the pagans, decided not to make the traditional scary face for the pumpkin but some stars and a moon. Can be taken as pagan worship, but not meant as one.
Had fun. Maybe I'll use the rest of the pumpkin to cooking.

1 kommentti:
I really like the moon there. It's better when it's bigger like yours. And the top is really nice with the zic-zac. Unfortunately an opened pumpkin doesn't stay good very long. At least mine went soft and bad in a couple of days. But the pumpkin soup was really the best gift of the fruit! You should try to make it if you haven't already!
Lähetä kommentti