
Here's something else I drew some years ago. Don't know if it resembles the original picture/person. To me, there's a loooooooot of faults. Just, don't point them out to me. I already know they are there!! So, guess who!?! You'll never guess who's the guy above, so don't even bother!!

Then here's something else. I haven't used a lot of marker pen when drawing, so this is one of the few that I've drawn. This is pretty much what I see when I look out of my window.

Then here's something else. I was practicing my drawing with pastels. I've been told that I've been doing these characters since high school, but oddly enough, I don't have any name for them. So here's a task for you readers. Invent a suitable name for it. I'm open for suggestions.

These two have been drawn with normal color pencils.

1 kommentti:
Hei!!!
Kävin vilkaisemassa vähän sun kuulumisia ja näin kuvat! Onko ne todella sun piirtämiä?!? Aivan uskomattoman hienoja! Mä en tiennyt, että sä olet noin lahjakas kynän kanssa. Toivottavasti kuuluu hyvää!!! Mutta mukavaa joulun alus aikaa ainakin!
Aija
Lähetä kommentti