
Week has been somewhat tiring, even though I haven't been in school much. I've had the most unusual rhythm, which consists of waking up early or late, reading late, worst up till 3am, and watching tv a lot. After reading the book, I can honestly say, that the way the Americans are doing movies from books, is awful!!! The movie was nothing like the original book, the blot had been taken into peaces, with additions of the screenwriters own scripting, which have absolutely nothing to do with the book. The lines are filled with the typical American lines with additional highlights and lameness. Can't complain about the actors, they just act what they are payed to act. Just that when ever an American films a book into a movie, they destroy pieces of the book. Just pisses me off...
Before summer I started missing our little cat. Started to think that a new cat would be nice. In Kallioniemi I came up with an opportunity to get one. The problem was, would mum and dad be ok with it. I visited home and found out that my mother had been thinking the same way. So, no problem anymore, who cares what my dad thinks, we always ignore them when it comes to our pets (mostly). So, finally last week I got a message from Minna, telling that I could collect my new cat. On Saturday we went to see my sister's family and also wondered the way to pick up a cat. We found the place, not without one wrong turn (which actually wasn't any turn, but missed turn). We arrived to find to striped little kittens hiding under tables and stairs. We observed them a little while, played with them, and finally decided, against my fathers wishes, to take them both with us. So, now we've got two little adoring, menace of kittens, who are doing their best to destroy my room.
On Saturday the trip home went smoothly, only little moaning from the kittens. When we arrived home, they were kind of waiting to get out of the cage, but somehow they decided to stay in the furthest corner of the cage, when my dog decided to get acquainted with them. There they stayed for about half an hour, when one one decided to eat. Then he played and relaxed. The other stayed near the cage for along time, and it took about the whole evening and night to adjust to the change. I heard that in the morning my father and mother were greeted with hisses. They had already gotten used to us by the time I woke up.

The Sunday was a merry-go-round. The kittens finally dared to come upstairs and see new places. They found a little save haven under my bed and under my borrowed leather couch, which is in danger of becoming their clawing tree... Also they found the curtains and flower pots very fascinating.
In the middle of the day the kittens finally dozed off. The grayer kitten agreed on sleeping on the bed, but the darker kitten had some troubles. He just had to get on the floor. Well, after I sat next to him, he had this sudden idea of getting on my lap and falling a sleep in there. That one seems to become a lap-cat. They slept a lot that day. In the evening I let the dog get upstairs, which wasn't such a good idea, since they started hissing and growling and hiding under the couch. They didn't get out of there in the next 30 to 45 minutes. Finally, they relaxed. The dog was get aloof and the kittens were escorted back to kitchen for the night.
In the morning, while I was preparing to leave for school, they rushed into my room playing and biting each others. Sadly, I had to leave them there. Hopefully, they don't claw all my curtains and bed, since they like to sharpen their claw to my bed. Also, I really hope they leave our plant pots alone!! There's gonna be mess when I finally get to home...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti